Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2015

TWO HUNDRED POSTS!







I have been writing "Dishy News -  A Transferware Blog" since January 2013 (see my first post here), and this is my 200th post!   Below are a few of my most popular posts (those most read by my readers).

Inappropriate Or Frightening Patterns For Children 
What Is A Custard Cup?
The Temperance Movement On Transferware
Mozart, The Magic Flute, The Masons And America
Crimean War Again (Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose)
Cumulative Rhymes On Children's Pottery
Yellow Printed Brownware
The Dog In The Manger And Aesop's Fables
"Quadrupeds" And Aesop's Fables
Shells
Clematis
Yellow Transferware
What Is A Bourdaloue?
The Tread Mill - The Way Of Transgressors Is Hard
Wedgwood Water Lily

Here are some of my favorite posts, although I like most of the posts above too. 

Beatles, Blackbirds, And Crows
Of Mice And Men And Transferware 
In The Wood Or Little Red Riding Hood Again
Bees And Transferware 
 
Below is a photo of my work space.  Always an inspiration!

My work space

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 200. Despite my family history I am not a great fan of English pottery, nor transferware, my taste is more toward oriental and contemporary art pottery. Check out this site for examples: https://www.mansfieldceramics.com/digital/

    ReplyDelete